After years of driving his wife to work, one Saudi man has proudly announced that it was the other way around on Sunday.
The lifting of a decades-long driving ban on women in the kingdom meant that Malek al-Moosa could finally be in the passenger seat while his wife drove him to work.
Al-Moosa told Al Arabiya English that he taught his wife to drive and she was able to get a license before the ban was lifted.
His photos and videos documenting the moment his wife took him to work has received widespread praise on social media.
- WATCH: ‘It’s liberating!’ Saudi women take first journeys behind the wheel
- WATCH: Bahraini, Saudi women filmed crossing borders after driving ban lifted
- IN PICTURES: Saudi police hand out roses to kingdom’s first women drivers
- Historic day as Saudi women get behind the wheel to drive
- VOX POPS: Saudi women speak on how driving will help in their daily lives