Several photos and videos have surfaced of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, enjoying a bicycle ride in Dubai along with his associates on Thursday.
Wearing helmets, masks and cycling gloves, the group was seen riding through some of the scenic places around the city taking in the sights in areas like Business Bay, Dubai Canal.
At one point the Sheikh Mohammed, along with the others, paused their ride to take a group photo with the Dubai Canal as a backdrop.
In another photo, the group was seen preparing to offer prayers by the roadside.
The Dubai Ruler and his family are well-known sports enthusiasts, champion endurance riders who enjoy an outdoor lifestyle whenever possible.
- Ramadan: Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum releases 874 prisoners
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid attends opening day of Royal Ascot
- Dubai ruler launches Route 2020 project, 15 km extension of Dubai Metro Red Line
- UAE Mission to Mars: Dubai ruler Mohammed bin Rashid reviews ‘Hope Probe’ pre-launch
- UAE to announce new government structure as part of coronavirus plans: Dubai ruler
- Dubai ruler: UAE after coronavirus will focus on medical, food, economic security
- Coronavirus: Resuming economic activities in the UAE is ‘necessary’, says Dubai Ruler