The second part of a documentary film about the United Arab Emirates’ branch of the Muslim Brotherhood provides an account of the group from its inception to dismantlement and subsequent prosecution. “The Road to July 2nd” was released by the Geneva-based human rights group International Gulf Organization (IGO) at a press conference on Nov. 22 and Al Arabiya acquired the rights to broadcast it.
- Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood cell detained in UAE report
- UAE journalist puts up $143,000 reward for top Muslim Brotherhood leaders
- UAE begins trial of 30 suspected Muslim Brotherhood members
- New film tackles Muslim Brotherhood’s secret UAE branch
- Al Arabiya to air film on UAE’s secret Muslim Brotherhood
- Al Arabiya airs film on UAE’s secret Muslim Brotherhood
- UAE jails Emiratis and Egyptians over 'Muslim Brotherhood ties'