Yahya, a 19-year-old Syrian refugee trapped for more than two years in his native city of Homs, has crossed the border to become the one millionth Syrian refugee in Lebanon.
After registering his name, the U.N. refugee agency announced that the number of refugees fleeing from Syria into Lebanon has reached one million.
- A life without limbs: Syrians adjust to new reality
- Muslim Congressman: Obama should’ve used force in Syria
- Hala Diyab on Syrian refugees
- Lebanon: Syrian Refugees Living Underground
- 1900GMT: Thousands of Palestinians trapped in Yarmuk refugee camp
- Syrian refugees in Lebanon
- Syrian refugees in Lebanon more than 1 million
- Witness: Syrian refugee in Lebanon sets herself on fire
- Syrians top world’s refugee list for first time