Watch how one Lebanese man shocked the woman he loves as she arrived at Beirut airport.
As he proposed to her, the romantic moment erupted in a dance party as friends, family and passers-by joined in the fun. There was even a live band.
We can't help but imagine what would have happened if she had said 'no'!
- Love at first DNA match? Marriages likely based on gene similarities
- Syrian refugee brides advertised on Facebook
- Saudi Arabia to introduce marriage training program
- Saudi female ‘marriage mediator’ sentenced to prison, lashes
- Saudi marriage contracts under threat because of paper shortage
- Saudi scholars say ‘forced marriages are against Islam’
- Too young to wed? Yemen weighs marriage law