Award-winning Moroccan director Noureddine Lakhmari speaks about how his films are used to explore areas of the vibrant Moroccan culture, break its taboos and tackle its challenges.
In an interview with Al Arabiya News, Lakhmari gave insights into his films "Casanegra" and "Zero," which topped the Moroccan box office when it was first released in December 2012.
- Morocco’s ‘first lady of rock’ Khansa Batma speaks about latest career steps
- Moroccan singer Oum talks about her new ‘Soul of Morocco’ album
- Moroccan designer talks about street fashion
- Moroccan model Amina El Allam on her 'dream job' and working with Elie Saab
- ‘Afrobian’: Moroccan singer talks about merging Arabian, African musical traditions