Journalists at Dubai’s annual Arab Media Forum were debating what opportunities or risks a nuclear deal with Iran could mean to the Middle East.
Prominent New York Times columnist Roger Cohen said the United States is able to provide reassurances to its Arab allies amid Iran deal fears.
Michèle Léridon, the global news director at Agence France Presse (AFP), said that France was ‘more skeptical’ on the agreement than others.
Faisal J. Abbas, the editor-in-chief of Al Arabiya News, was moderating the panel discussion at the AMF.
- Why the Arab Media Forum is the Oscars of Arab media
- NYT columnist: U.S. looks to ‘walk and chew gum’ on Iran deal
- Islamic State, ISIS or Daesh? Journos debate name at Arab Media Forum
- Did the Arab media forget the Palestinian cause?
- MBC chairman named ‘Media Personality of Year’ at Arab Media Forum
- True or false? How to spot fake news online