Saudi Arabia's embassy in Tehran and its consulate in Mashhad were attacked by Iranian protesters early Sunday following the execution of a Saudi Shiite preacher along with 46 others.
- Saudi embassy in Tehran attacked by protesters
- Saudi: ‘Iran is last country to talk about terrorism’
- Saudi executions: Who were Nimr al-Nimr and Faris al-Shuwail?
- Saudi Arabia executes 47 terrorism convicts
- Saudi summons Iran envoy over execution remarks
- Saudi convicts Nimr al-Nimr and Faris al-Shuwail: Two sides of the same coin