On Friday (May 8), musician Rodrigo Cunha and his piano zipped down an elevated highway in a gritty section of downtown Sao Paulo, playing tunes written by Brazil’s most famous composers, from Tom Jobim to Vinicius de Moraes.
- Brazil tops 10,000 deaths from COVID-19 coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Brazil reports 4,970 new cases, 421 deaths
- Coronavirus Brazil: Up to 1 million could be infected already, warn scientists
- Residents treated to open-air cinema during coronavirus lockdown in Brazil
- OPEC+ oil cut depends on US, Canada, Brazil, others, commitment: Source