Qatar’s Sheikh Abdullah bin Ali al-Thani greets Saudi Arabia on Eid al-Adha
Qatar’s Sheikh Abdullah bin Ali al-Thani greeted Saudi Arabia and the Muslim nation for Eid al-Adha.
“May every year find my brothers, sons and Qatar in good health. May every year find Saudi Arabia, its leadership and people, the Arab Gulf and the Muslim and Arab nation in good health,” Sheikh Abdullah said via Twitter.
Saudi King Salman had received Sheikh Abdullah who visited him to greet him for Eid al-Adha.
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman also exchanged Eid greetings with Sheikh Abdullah in Mina on Friday.
Thousands of Saudis interacted with Sheikh Abdullah on Twitter and noted the respect which the Saudi king has towards him.
Meanwhile, UAE’s minister of state for foreign affairs Anwar Gargash said on Friday via Twitter that “Saudi Arabia’s great success in organizing hajj is a success for all Muslims and Arabs.”
- Abdullah al-Thani to Doha: Reveal service number for Qatari pilgrims
- Emergence of Abdullah bin Ali and decline of the Hamad coterie
- Abdullah Al Thani is a solution from within Qatar to solve the crisis
- Abdullah Al-Thani hopes ‘Qatar will cooperate to facilitate Hajj pilgrims’
- Abdullah Al-Thani: Main goal to mediate affairs of Qatari pilgrims, citizens