Yemeni military sources said late Sunday that the national army has diffused a Houthi militia attack north of Mawza district and east of Yakhtul in west Taiz.
Meanwhile, the national army also attacked militia sites in Hayfan district, south-east of Taiz, where they were able to regain control over Ash Shuayb mountains and a number of strategic sites in Al Abus.
The Yemeni army also gained control over numerous strategic sites in Tur Al Baha, north-west of Lahij – south of the Yemeni capital.
The Houthi militia and fighters allied to the ousted Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh responded to these defeats by randomly air raiding nearby villages in the district.
- Saudi-led coalition reopens Yemen’s Aden and Seiyoun airports
- Saudi-led strikes hit defense ministry in Yemen capital
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman meets Yemen party leader
- Why Arab Coalition closed land, sea and air ports in Yemen
- White House condemns missile attacks on Saudi Arabia by Yemen’s Houthis