A pregnant woman was killed by a Houthi sniper in Al-Jawf, north of Yemen.
The Saba news agency quoted a local source as saying that a Houthi sniper shot the woman, Shafeaa Mabkhout, while she was grazing sheep in Al-Hajl in Al-Maslub District. The area where was killed is far from the scene of battles between Houthis and Yemeni forces.
The source added that residents rushed the woman to Al-Jawf General Hospital in Al-Hazm District but she died after arriving to hospital.
- Al-Maliki: Houthis deliberately hinder delivery of aid, oil to Yemen’s Sanaa
- Yemen: Senior Houthi leader killed in coalition strikes in Hodeidah
- How Houthi criminal violations are ‘covered up’ in Yemen
- Saudi ‘MASAM’ project removes over 7,000 Houthi-planted mines in Yemen
- Yemen’s Houthis arrest, beat protesters in Sanaa, one dies of stab wounds