The United States and its coalition partners conducted seven air strikes in Syria and Iraq against Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) militants since early Wednesday, according to the Combined Joint Task Force leading the operation.
Four air strikes in Iraq, approved by Iraq’s military, struck near Bayji, Fallujah, Sinjar and Ramadi, the coalition said in a statement on Thursday. Three air strikes in Syria hit near the key border town of Kobane, it said.
- Amnesty probing reports of Iraqi forces' abuses in Tikrit
- Palestinians push back ISIS in Damascus camp: monitor
- ISIS seizes large parts of refugee camp in Damascus
- Iraqi army hails ‘magnificent victory’ in Tikrit
- Morocco dismantles ISIS recruitment cell
- ISIS executes at least 37 civilians in central Syria: monitor
- ISIS executes at least 30 civilians in central Syria