PM: Five terror attacks ‘foiled’ in France in recent months
French Prime Minister Manuel Valls told radio station France Inter that ‘numerous attacks had already been foiled’
French Prime Minister Manuel Valls revealed Thursday that five terror attacks had been “foiled” in France in recent months.
He told radio station France Inter that “numerous attacks had already been foiled -- five if you take into account the attack which happily did not take place at Villejuif” on the outskirts of Paris on Sunday.
A 24-year-old Franco-Algerian IT student is being held by police investigating an alleged plot to attack a church near the French capital.
- France provides first weapons to Lebanon for ISIS fight
- France’s Le Pen pulls out of election after feud with daughter
- France declassifies Rwanda genocide documents
- French Muslim leader calls for doubling of mosques
- Sales of books on Islam rocket after France attacks
- France bans super-skinny models in anorexia clampdown