Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund is seeking a loan of up to $7 billion from banks, its third such debt raising since 2018, two sources familiar with the matter said.
Saudi sovereign fund PIF seeks loan of up to $7 bln: Sources
PIF invested over $7 billion in US and global stocks in the first quarter, raising its overall exposure to over $10 billion by the second quarter.
- 5420 Views After Biden freezes F-35 sale to UAE, Otaiba: We expected a review under new US admin
- 4628 Views Coronavirus: Dubai changes travel protocols for inbound passengers from Jan. 31
- 1980 Views Updated rules: Dubai ramps up coronavirus restrictions amid rising cases in UAE
- 1826 Views Saudi Arabia arrests 32 in corruption case worth $3 billion
- 1807 Views Iran will ‘demolish’ Tel Aviv, Haifa if attacked by Israel, warns top IRGC commander
- 1584 Views Saudi Arabia will be ‘another Germany’ in renewable energy sector: Prince Abdulaziz
- 24758 Views Coronavirus: Dubai temporarily postpones Pfizer vaccine campaign amid global shortage
- 20052 Views Saudi Arabia’s PIF to invest 3 trillion riyals over next 10 years: Crown Prince
- 18583 Views Loud explosion heard in Saudi Arabia's capital Riyadh
- 11094 Views Full moon to align directly above Kaaba in Mecca on Jan. 28
- 10981 Views Saudi Arabia’s King Salman issues several new royal decrees
- 8846 Views Coronavirus: Dubai restaurants offer discounts for vaccinated diners