Saudi attacks ‘presumably’ done by militants from nearby countries: Rosneft CEO
Last month’s attacks on Saudi Arabia’s oil infrastructure were “presumably” carried out by militants who were forced to relocate to nearby countries, including Iraq following Russia’s military intervention in Syria, Rosneft Chief Executive Igor Sechin said on Thursday, as quoted by Reuters.
The CEO of the Russian state-owned oil giant said that the US has become the main beneficiary on European market, thanks to its sanctions.
US is the only regulator on the global oil market today, he said, adding that around one-third of global oil reserves and a fifth of global oil output were under US sanctions.
Putin praises Saudi-Russian relations, condemns Aramco attacks in interviewRussian President Vladimir Putin praised Saudi-Russian relations and condemned the Saudi Aramco attacks in a wide-ranging interview with Al Arabiya ... Gulf
Long-term effects on oil by Saudi Arabian attacks ‘highly uncertain’: EIAGlobal crude prices and Saudi Arabia’s oil production have returned to normal after the September 14 attacks, but has revealed concerns about ... Business
Saudi Aramco chief warns attacks may continue without international responseAttacks such as the one on Saudi oil facilities which last month sent oil prices up by as much 20 percent may continue if there is no concerted ... Business
Iran not ‘drawing back’ militarily after Saudi attack: US admiralIran has not drawn back to a less threatening military posture in the region following the September 14 attack on Saudi Arabia, the top US admiral in ... Middle East