Iranian lawmakers on Tuesday overwhelmingly approved a bill that labels all US military forces as terrorists, state TV reported, a day after Washington ratcheted up pressure on Tehran by announcing that no country would any longer be exempt from US sanctions if it continues to buy Iranian oil.
Iranian parliament labels entire US military as terrorist
The bill is a step further from the one last week, when lawmakers approved labeling just US troops in the Middle East as terrorists. (Shutterstock)
The Associated Press, Tehran
- 2874 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 1,305 new COVID-19 cases, one death, over 136,000 tests
- 2857 Views Israeli strikes kill 19 Iran-backed fighters in Syria: Monitor
- 1157 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 322 COVID-19 cases, 428 recoveries
- 634 Views How significant is Abu Dhabi’s latest oil discovery?
- 520 Views Culled minks rise from mass grave in Denmark
- 505 Views France will arrange aid conference for Lebanon by video in December
- 19738 Views UAE-Israel: Nobel Peace Prize nominations for Abu Dhabi Crown Prince, Netanyahu
- 15689 Views King Salman, Turkey’s Erdogan discuss G20 summit and bilateral relations
- 11963 Views Turkey's Erdogan preparing for worst during 4 years of US incoming president Biden
- 8419 Views Saudi FM denies Netanyahu NEOM visit: ‘There were no Israelis present’
- 7539 Views US President Trump tells G20 he looks forward to working with them ‘for a long time’
- 6361 Views Saudi Arabia cracks down on abuse against women with prison term, up to $13,332 fine