Saudi Arabia is committed to ensuring oil market stability after a US decision to end sanction exemptions for Iran’s customers, the Kingdom’s Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said on Monday.
Al-Falih: Saudi Arabia to ensure oil market stability after US ends Iran waivers
Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih speaks during a news conference in Riyadh. (File photo: Reuters)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 7067 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,385 with 34 fatalities
- 4177 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3821 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 2299 Views Saudi Ministry of Justice sends out a message of hope amid coronavirus pandemic
- 1791 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 1764 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt business conditions fall at record pace
- 126166 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 69248 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44791 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34143 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30972 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21085 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus