U.S., allies conduct anti-ISIS air strikes in Syria and Iraq
U.S. and allied forces conducted 15 air strikes in Syria and Iraq against ISIS militants during the past 24 hours
U.S. and allied forces conducted 15 air strikes in Syria and Iraq against ISIS militants during the past 24 hours, the combined joint task force said on Sunday.
Three of the strikes, part of a continuing operation against Islamic State, targeted militants in Syria. Twelve strikes were aimed at targets in Iraq, including five near the city of Mosul, the joint task force said in a statement.
- Seven coalition air strikes target ISIS
- Amnesty probing reports of Iraqi forces' abuses in Tikrit
- Canada votes for air strikes on ISIS in Syria
- U.S., allies stage more air strikes in Iraq against ISIS
- Assad: ISIS has expanded since start of U.S. strikes
- ISIS strikes back? Star Wars sets safe from militants, Tunisia says
- Iraq troops launch final phase of Tikrit push, France bombs ISIS