King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud received at Al-Yamamah palace the Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Imran Khan.
During the meeting, they reviewed close relations between the two countries and latest developments in the region.
The audience was attended by Saudi officials and a delegation accompanying the Pakistani Prime Minister.
- Imran Khan at Saudi forum: Pakistan needs loans to overcome debt crisis
- Imran Khan to highlight Pakistan investment potential in 2nd trip to Saudi as PM
- Imran Khan to attend Saudi's Riyadh investment conference
- SPECIAL INTERVIEW: Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan
- Imran Khan in Saudi Arabia: Pakistan’s vital interests in the Gulf