Turkey’s December exports up 1.1 pct, 2014 exports at record high
Annual export figures for 2014 rose 4 percent to $157.62 billion
Turkish December exports rose 1.1 percent year-on-year to $13.14 billion, the Turkish Exporters’ Assembly (TIM) said on Thursday.
Annual export figures for 2014 rose 4 percent to $157.62 billion, an all-time high, TIM said.
TIM releases its figures almost a month before the state statistics office, and the two sets of data usually match.
- Report: Turkey’s top judicial body suspends graft probe prosecutors
- Iraq oil exports via pipeline through Turkey reach 32.2 mln bbls
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old underground city in Turkey
- Turkish PM warns against further clashes in Cizre
- Islamists, Kurdish groups clash in Turkey, three killed