Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud instructed that $200 million be deposited in Yemen’s central bank account as financial support.
Saudi Arabia to deposit $200 million in Yemen central bank
This comes in continuation of the Kingdom's support for the Yemeni people and its interest in achieving economic stability in Yemen. (Supplied)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 42287 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 9224 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 4742 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total including 25 deaths
- 4678 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 1835 Views Coronavirus: Ultra-orthodox Jews cough on Israeli police, calling them 'Nazis'
- 1546 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 358420 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 121205 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44460 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 42289 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 34001 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29926 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina