The Secretary General of the Muslim World League (MWL), Dr. Mohammed al-Issa, led a high delegation interfaith visit of Muslim religious leaders to the site of the Auschwitz Nazi German death camp.
High-level Muslim World League delegation pays interfaith visit to Auschwitz
The high-level delegation to Auschwitz comprised of 62 Muslims, including 25 prominent religious leaders, from some 28 countries. (Photo courtesy: Auschwitz Memorial Museum)
Ismaeel Naar, Al Arabiya English
- 5045 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 3064 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 2890 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2430 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 862 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 493 Views New peace deals are changing the region, Lebanon must reconsider its stance on Israel
- 36367 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22628 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15261 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14825 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7961 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7881 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says