A total of 67 people died last year in protests in Venezuela’s ongoing power struggle, 59 of whom were killed by law enforcement and armed civilian groups supporting President Nicolas Maduro, an NGO said Friday.
Venezuela protests killed 67 last year: NGO
Opponents of Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro aid a fellow demonstrator who was injured during the day’s protests against government forces in Caracas, Venezuela, Tuesday, April 30, 2019. (AP)
- 4875 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 3355 Views Kuwait gov’t spokesman: Information comes from official sources, not social media
- 2720 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2340 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 2227 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 706 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 36354 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22510 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15231 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14802 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7955 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7874 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says