Using a combination of algorithms based on 30,000 music scores, the world’s first Artificial Intelligence composed symphony was born.
The Dubai-themed-song called “Ode to Dubai” was unveiled at the Future Technology Week taking place in the emirate.
The musical project was created as part of a collaboration between local organizers and Artificial Intelligence Virtual Artist (AIVA), reported The National.
“Personalized music will be the next single biggest change in how we consume and create music,” said AIVA Chief Executive Pierre Barreau at the Gulf Information Security Expo and Conference 2018 on Tuesday.
Barreau, a computer scientist, film director and composer, said that AIVA’s vision is one that could “bring Beethoven back to life, so that he could write your life soundtrack based on your personality and your story.”
- Saudi Crown Prince approves College of Cyber Security, AI to be named after him
- ‘I Am Not A Robot’: Global Art Forum in Dubai to explore automation and AI
- Dubai launches AI-powered app featuring smart advisor ‘Rashid’
- Robot Sophia debates with Facebook top AI expert after he criticized her skills
- New employment app uses AI to help jobseekers in the Gulf