Saudi defense minister meets U.S. House speaker
Prince Mohammed bin Salman received in Riyadh the Speaker of U.S. House of Representatives John Boehner
Saudi Minister of Defense Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz on Tuesday received in Riyadh the Speaker of U.S. House of Representatives John Boehner, and his accompanying delegation.
The two officials discussed bilateral cooperation with regard to the Saudi-led “Decisive Storm” operation against the Houthi movement in Yemen, the Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported. The meeting was attended by a number of civil and military officials, SPA added.
Prince Mohammed bin Salman also received on Tuesday two messages from Sudanese President Omar Al-Bashir.
The first message was addressed to Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz. While the other message was to the Saudi defense minister, SPA reported.
Both messages were delivered by Sudanese Minister of State Gen. Taha Othman Ahmed Al-Hussain.
Prince Mohammed also discussed during the meeting the Sudanese participation in operation “Decisive Storm.”
- Saudi defense minister discusses ‘Decisive Storm’ cooperation with U.S.
- Saudi defense minister meets senior Arab security officials
- Saudi defense minister, interior minister supervise ‘Decisive Storm’
- Saudi defense minister announces construction of a naval base in Jazan
- Saudi defense minister inspects military units in southern region