Pictures: Bodies of four Istanbul bombing victims arrive in Saudi
The remaining bodies are expected to arrive on Wednesday
The bodies of four victims of the Istanbul nightclub bombing attack arrived at the King Abdul Aziz Airport in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, at dawn on Tuesday.
The names of the victims are: twins Mohammed and Ahmed Saud bin Abdul Wahab al Fadl, Wissam al Jafri, and Lubna Ghaznawi.
A large number of family members and relatives gathered to receive the bodies. The remaining bodies are expected to arrive on Wednesday.
Said Abdullah Mohammed Rashdan, Deputy Consul-General of the Minister Plenipotentiary at the Consulate General in Istanbul, said the final count of Saudis killed in the attack is 7 (4 women and 3 men), while the number of injured is 13 (six women and seven men).
- Istanbul nightclub attacker ‘fought for ISIS in Syria’
- Recapping key details of Istanbul’s Reina attack
- Saudi journalist recounts witnessing Istanbul attack
- Last Snapchat posts from a Saudi lawyer before she was killed in Istanbul
- Damning message to ISIS from Istanbul victim’s brother
- Saudi Arabia condemns Istanbul attack, stands with Turkey against terror
- Lebanese escapes Istanbul nightclub attack, only to drown in Bosphorus
- In Pictures: New images of Istanbul nightclub shooter revealed
- New video emerges of Istanbul nightclub attacker
- What made Istanbul’s Reina nightclub stand out to terrorists?