Iran's parliament voted Sunday to allocate $520 million to develop its missile program to fight Washington's "adventurism" and sanctions, and to boost the foreign operations of the country's Revolutionary Guards.
Iran parliament increases missile funds ‘to confront terrorist US’
In July, the United States imposed sanctions on Iran over its missile program. (Shutterstock)
- 9006 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3660 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 3141 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 2368 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 2046 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 648 Views Coronavirus: UAE officially asks to postpone Expo 2020 until October 2021
- 124584 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 66541 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44646 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34091 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30695 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21023 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus