Some 56 million people are now affected by transport bans around the epicenter of China’s virus outbreak as five more cities announced travel restrictions on Saturday to contain the disease.
China locks down more cities, restricting 56 million people
A woman wears a mask as an employee works to prevent a new coronavirus at Suseo Station in Seoul, South Korea. (AP)
- 114169 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 9017 Views Coronavirus: Death toll in Saudi Arabia rises to 38, total cases reach 2,605
- 6807 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 3019 Views Coronavirus: Dubai approves permits for dog walking
- 2745 Views Coronavirus: Can it spread through air conditioning?
- 2458 Views Tiger infected with coronavirus: Can animals, pets spread COVID-19?
- 114175 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 72657 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31520 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 15037 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 14067 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut
- 13276 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities