Get your game on: back your team with these World Cup fashion tips
As the flags flutter and the fans roar, the question looms: what will you wear to tonight’s match?
World Cup fever has taken hold. As the flags flutter and the fans roar, the question looms: what will you wear to tonight’s match?
Show your love for your team with your fashion choices and read on for the colorful and imaginative ways in which you can show your support.
You are in luck this summer, as one of the biggest fashion trends on the scene is sportswear. From sneakers to luxury sporty clothes, you will look on your game at the match.
This season, trends are warm and colorful, inspired by Rio De Janeiro which is hosting the games. A host of designers have risen to the occasion by releasing apparel emblazoned with flags. From sneakers to sundresses, swimming costumes to sunglasses and bags, wear your nation’s colors!
Support your team by wearing their uniform – but dress it up with accessories. When buying your team shirt, however, make sure you get a cut that suits you – you don’t want to look bulky. You can even turn your flag into a t-shirt!
To go all out, spray paint strands of your hair with your nation’s colors and, of course, paint flags on you cheeks. Add some glitter to your cheeks to really dazzle the crowd.
- World Cup fever beats politics in Lebanon
- The reign of Spain is over; Netherlands looks good
- Video on human trafficking screened at the World Cup
- Iranian women at World Cup spark social media jibes
- Laidback Rowhani gets into World Cup spirit with Twitter picture
- World Cup cheers for Algeria just an afterthought for Arab expats