Kim Kardashian gets a selfie with ‘our next president’ Hillary Clinton
It was not only the Kardashian; it was also her mother, Kris Jenner, who had the chance to pose with Clinton
Kim Kardashian had her moment of fame – not that she needs to - with U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton when the two including her hubby Kanye West joined in for a selfie.
Instead of watching the Republican presidential debate Thursday, the Democrat hopeful Clinton found herself taking a snap with the reality TV star.
“Excited to be meeting our next President tonight!! Maybe she’ll take a selfie with me,” Kardashian tweeted before their meeting.
It was not only the Kardashian; it was also her mother, Kris Jenner, who had the chance to pose with Clinton.
Taking a selfie with Kardashian, who has at least 34 million followers on Twitter alone, is a great way for Clinton to reach millennials especially after she joined Instagram in June in a bid to reach young voters.
- Caitlyn as popular as Kim? Americans cautious as Jenner show airs
- Irish singer Sinead O’Connor slams Kim Kardashian magazine cover
- Kim Kardashian immortalized with Madame Tussauds selfie waxwork
- Kim Kardashian reveals why she posts so many selfies online
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian reveals she is expecting a baby boy
- Kim Kardashian set to give ‘talk on objectification of women’
- Lebanese, Armenian among ‘world’s sexiest nationalities’
- Kim Kardashian: I dare people to work as hard as I do
- KimK captures North’s cute case of the giggles
- Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy news sparks ‘South West’ Internet joke