Saudi Arabia issued preliminary sentences for eight Saudi nationals, charging them with spying for Iran and monitoring two foreign embassies in the Kingdom.
8 Saudis sentenced to prison, death for spying, monitoring embassies for Iran
People enter and leave Riyadh’s general court October 20, 2008. (Reuters)
Leen Alfaisal, Al Arabiya English
- 19732 Views Health minister says Saudi Arabia coronavirus cases could reach 200,000 within weeks
- 11286 Views Coronavirus: Egypt to suspend Ramadan group iftars, activities, says Ministry
- 7559 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records a total of 2,795 cases
- 4448 Views Coronavirus: Can it spread through air conditioning?
- 3123 Views Surgical, cotton masks do not prevent coronavirus infection: Report
- 2358 Views Coronavirus can be eradicated in ten weeks, says US public health expert
- 142987 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 74014 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31750 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 19985 Views Health minister says Saudi Arabia coronavirus cases could reach 200,000 within weeks
- 15472 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 14109 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut